|Massive savings on this month's big offers including our BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE offer on many prints and many others at HALF PRICE or with FREE PRINTS! |
Many of our offers end in 19 hours, 23 minutes!
View our Special Offers
HMS Cumberland built at Vickers Armstrong at Barrow and launched 16th March 1926. Served in the South Atlantic 1939-1941, Home Fleet 1941-44, Eastern Fleet 1944-45 and East Indies in 1945. HMS Cumberland converted to a trials vessel in 1949 and finally scrapped in Newport on 3rd November 1959. Displacement: 9,750 tons Speed: 31.5kt Complement: 679 increasing to 710 as Flagship. Armament: Eight 8 inch guns in twin turrets. Four 4 inch anti-aircraft guns in single mountings and eight 2pdr anti-aircraft guns in single mountings plus eight 0.5 machine guns in pairs. Eight 21 inch torpedo tubes. 1 aircraft and rotating catapult.
Sign Up To Our Newsletter!
This website is owned by Cranston Fine Arts. Torwood House, Torwoodhill Road, Rhu, Helensburgh, Scotland, G848LE
Contact: Tel: (+44) (0) 1436 820269. Fax:
(+44) (0) 1436 820473. Email: